Facing Criminal Charges In Arizona?
Criminal penalties in Arizona are notoriously harsh. A conviction can unravel your hopes and dreams for the future, costing you your freedom, reputation and clean record. Dealing with those charges can be a nightmare if you try to face them alone.
Put A Former Prosecutor On Your Side
If you need a proven ally to stand up for you against any kind of criminal charges in Arizona, you have come to the right place. Attorney David Moore at Grand Canyon Defense is a former prosecutor. He uses his knowledge and experience on both sides of the courtroom to fight for people from all walks of life.
You can count on attorney Moore for a strong, strategic defense against charges such as:
- Speeding and other traffic offenses: misdemeanor traffic offenses on behalf of Arizona residents as well as those who reside out of state.
- Drunk driving (driving while intoxicated): Whether it’s your first DUI offense or a repeat charge, you may be facing stiff penalties. Grand Canyon Defense can help you protect your reputation, driving privileges and freedom.
- White collar crimes: complex cases involving white collar charges such as embezzlement and fraud.
- Drug offenses: Possession, trafficking and other drug crimes can pose a serious threat to your freedom and future. Attorney Moore is passionate about helping people fight these charges.
- Property crimes: Get help challenging charges such as theft, shoplifting, burglary, trespassing or robbery.
- Sex crimes: Attorney Moore is no stranger to high-stakes cases, including felony and capital crimes. You can count on him as a strong and effective ally.
- Violent crimes: If you’re facing charges of assault, domestic violence or homicide, you deserve an experienced, determined advocate.
- Expungements/set asides: Wondering how to wipe an old conviction off your record? Grand Canyon Defense can determine whether you qualify for an expungement/set aside.
Get Help Today
Grand Canyon Defense will take a thorough approach to examining all the facts and evidence in your case, exploring every angle to craft a strong and effective defense. Based in Scottsdale, our firm handles criminal charges statewide. Get in touch by calling 602-844-4067. You can also reach out online.