Do Not Let Drug Charges Derail Your Future
Far too many people end up in Arizona jails for nonviolent drug offenses. They lose not only their freedom but also countless opportunities in jobs, housing and education paths due to a criminal record. In many cases, a good legal defense can make all the difference in securing a better outcome.
Defense lawyer David Moore at Grand Canyon Defense is passionate about helping people fight drug charges of all kinds. A former prosecutor, he knows how the other side approaches these cases. That gives him a leg up in identifying weaknesses in the state’s case and putting together an effective defense.
A Strong Legal Defense Against Misdemeanor Or Felony Drug Crimes
You can turn to attorney Moore for help with drug charges such as:
- Possession, possession with intent to sell, trafficking, cultivation or manufacture of controlled substances, including methamphetamine, heroin, cocaine and MDMA/ecstasy
- Prescription drug offenses, including controlled substances such as Xanax, Adderall, fentanyl and ketamine
- First-time and repeat offenses
- Driving under the influence of drugs, including prescription medications
Depending on the type of offense and the quantity involved, you could be facing misdemeanor or felony charges. In either case, you deserve an experienced advocate to help you mount an effective defense.
When you work with Grand Canyon Defense, you can expect attorney Moore to fight for you from day one.
Possible Defenses To Drug Charges
Drug charges are rarely cut-and-dry. Often, there may be grounds for raising one or more defenses such as:
- Illegal search or seizure
- Violations of your rights by law enforcement
- Insufficient evidence
- Problems with chemical testing of the substances involved
- Lack of knowledge
Every drug case is different. You can rest assured that Grand Canyon Defense will look into every angle for challenging the charges in your case. Whether that means negotiating a lesser plea, pursuing a dismissal or fighting the prosecution at trial, you can feel confident that your rights, freedom and future are in capable hands.
Get The Help You Need
With so much on the line, do not try to fight drug charges alone. Contact Grand Canyon Defense online or by phone at 602-844-4067. Based in Scottsdale, attorney David Moore represents clients statewide, including those who live out of state but are facing charges in Arizona.